Fiskars 21cm household scissors
If I had to choose one household item that has never, ever been bettered, this is it. I LOVE Fiskars. Their signature orange handles just shout quality… and you can always find them.
They are made in Finland and every pair has to pass the snip test to check they work perfectly and they SOUND right.
This is what Fiskars themselves say about them.
- For multi-purpose (craft, sewing & office) cutting needs.
- Ergonomic patented handle for extra comfort and control.
- Sharp high quality stainless steel blade.
- Long-lasting cutting performance.
- Cut paper, laminated material & fabric
- The screw on the blades can be adjusted to improve cutting performance.
“In 1967, Fiskars revolutionised the way the world saw scissors. Not only were our orange-handled scissors lighter, more comfortable and easier to handle than heavy forged scissors, they also delivered an incredible leap in cutting performance. Since then, over a billion Fiskars scissors have been sold worldwide.Today, our scissors are loved worldwide for their superior cutting performance and legendary durability. Whether you are preparing food, sewing, working in your garage or crafting with your kids, we have the perfect pair of scissors for you.”
We have the classic scissors in a left handed version as well as their kitchen scissors which have a serrated blade to grip whatever you’re cutting..