Fiskars scissors have never, ever been bettered. I LOVE Fiskars. Their signature orange handles just shout quality… and you can always find them.
They are made in Finland and every pair has to pass the snip test to check they work perfectly and they SOUND right.
This is what Fiskars say about them.
- For multi-purpose (craft, sewing & office) cutting needs.
- Ergonomic patented handle for extra comfort and control.
- Sharp high quality stainless steel blade.
- Long-lasting cutting performance.
- Cut paper, laminated material & fabric
- Adjust the screw to vary cutting performance.
“In 1967, Fiskars revolutionised the way the world saw scissors. The orange-handled scissors are lighter, more comfortable and easier to handle than heavy forged scissors. They also deliver an incredible leap in cutting performance. Now a billion Fiskars scissors have been sold worldwide. Our scissors are loved worldwide for their superior cutting performance and legendary durability. Prepare food, sew, craft, use in the garage. We have the perfect pair of scissors for you.”
We have the classic scissors in a left handed version as well as their kitchen scissors which have a serrated blade to grip whatever you’re cutting..