Since it is a free country you have the option of buying the lav brush on its own. “Oh that’s great, but why is it nearly twenty quid?!” I hear you say.
- It is an exceptional toilet brush and they have worked darned hard on it; made from oiled birchwood.
- It looks like natural fibre (black or white loo brushes are a bit creepy don’t you think?) but is in fact synthetic (polypropylene).
- They’re tough old things and they really don’t drop their bristles.
- It comes all the way from Sweden.
- Oh, and because you keep asking for them.
That’s why. But if you aren’t feeling flush (see what I did there?) you could get our standard natural fibre toilet brush by clicking here instead.
I recommend rinsing after use by flushing the lav with the brush in the loo. No loo brush can stand being left in chemicals or bleach for too long. And please don’t leave any lav brush standing in water. Keep it dry between uses. Diameter of the brush head is 8cm and the total length is 40cm. If you’re looking for the toilet brush holder, click here.