£0.99 – £2.50
Yup, eight years it’s taken to get round to putting the wooden spoons on the website. No idea why.
We’ve tried to make it easier for you by numbering them in the picture:
- Beechwood spatula 29cm long. My personal favourite.
2. Oiled cherry wood fork – use as half of the salad serving set (see no.3)
3. Oiled cherry wood flat handled spoon – use as a cooking spoon or the other half of a salad serving set (see no.2)
4. Oiled cherry wood round handled everyday cooking spoon.
5. Teeny spoon. Beechwood. What’s it for? Small things. Or marking your veg patch rows (thanks Mum). 16.5cm long. Have noticed in the shop it’s quite good for a teething-thing.
6. Oiled cherry wood mustard spoon. Long and pokey. 20cm long. Mr. Colman won’t make his fortune out of me! (When Jeremiah James Colman was asked how he had made such a vast fortune from the sale of mustard he replied ‘I make my money from the mustard that people throw away on the sides of their plate’).