£0.75 – £1.99
So here’s the current line up of wooden spoons etc we have for you (they’re all around 30cm tall except for the little mustard spoon)….So left to right,
- Beechwood curved spatula (my favourite). Great for getting into the corner of the saucepan when stirring.
- Cherry wood oiled flat handled spoon… It’s a chunkier number for those who prefer.
- Beechwood cooking spoon. A great all-round size.
- Beechwood fork.. Good for salad serving and spaghetti.
- Mustard spoon – oiled cherry wood again. So called just because it’s long and can reach the bottom of the jar.