Zamo - a household staple for many years. Disinfectant. Smells of pine. Smells like school. Possibly the best logo since I don't know when. Look at that bottle, just look. Traditional disinfectant made in London.
This is what the factory have to say:
"The company philosophy and policies are not to make quick fortunes, rather that the emphasis is on manufacturing quality products that we can all be proud of".
- Washing floors, spring cleaning - 2 tablespoons to 1 pint of water.
- Sinks, toilets, rubbish bins - use small quantity neat.
- Spraying sickrooms, nurseries, offices and factories - 2 tablespoons to 1 pint of water.
- Bath linens - 4 tablespoons to the laundry water.
- Sterilising - 3 tablespoons to 1 pint of water - immerse utensils.